Saturday, December 31, 2011

That post about finding/making time

Spent most of last night awake and/or passed out in the most uncomfortable chair in the universe listening to one of my younger kids vomit every fifteen minutes or so.

Earlier in the evening I spent some time trying to get Star Wars: The Old Republic working -- kind of a nightmare to get it working properly. Have there always been so many damn steps in getting an MMO registered and ready to go? But after the first full wave, that was it. I tried to get some sleep. Got some, not much. It wasn't exactly how I saw 2011 ending. Hopefully this is no indication of how 2012 will turn out. If anything, I hope it's a metaphor for purging the old to make room for the new!

That's kind of inline with my resolution for 2012: Be positive!

No comments:

Post a Comment