Monday, November 14, 2011

Blog Post the First

The first post is typically where the writer would explain why they're writing the blog and what they hope to convey or gain from blogging. I have none of that really. This blog is an outlet for my horrible creative urges. I have to put them somewhere and sometimes putting them on The Armchair Empire just isn't suitable. That's the short of it.

The long of it is, expect to see pictures of beers that I've quaffed, books I've read, and games I've played -- all with plenty of commentary and one-liners that are usually very successful at amusing me and only me. I might even throw in some info on what I'm working on next. So, until then, enjoy this G-rated picture of my foot alongside Playboy's Gamer Next Door, Jo Garcia:

Redefining "business casual."

No comments:

Post a Comment